High School Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
High School Hangout

You aint cool, when your at school

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inco.nr

The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UFO
M0der@t0r
M0der@t0r
UFO

The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008 Empty
PostSubject: The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008   The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:06 am

What's up guys Ufo here and I'm starting this topic to give you information about the stereotypical groups in our not so wonderful prison.

Year 2008:
Year 7s :Horrible absent from the action...Don't worry they'll crack it off in the new year.

Year 8's:Mixture of Pussies,Try hards and real bad cunts.

Wogs:

A lot of these guys act hard but there are some guys in their clique that are rumored to be pretty connected but these guys won't actually show it,don't believe the ones that actually say,I'm fucking connected this gang that gang will fuck you up bitch!

Hangout Areas:Top quad,bottom quad,sometimes in the science quad,alot of the school oval,they hang around playing soccer on the second basketball court as well.

Aussies And Asians:

A lot of these guys tend to be stupidly stupid or horrifyingly ugly or too emo or too gothic or even homosexual but no joke they're all connected,no racism meant.

Hangout Areas:Between the science quad and the top quad they like to sit around and eat,dance,listen to music and other recreational activities such as touch footy,kick ups,passing,dodge ball ect.

Year 9:These cats have pretty interesting cliques all over the school.They also have racial problems sometimes.

Wogs:
They hang around the canteen area,Top quad,Science Quad,on the Oval,Basketball courts,Outside the toilets,behind the canteen,Inside the school buildings.

These guys are pretty nice guys overall but they hate try hards and they're not really into the typical gangsta stuff they're all nice to each other and back each other up.

The Wogs in this year group are all like family.

Aussies:Very racist indeed in this year group they won't take action against things that wogs do but they will talk shit about it and report it to the school authorities.

They hang around the school basketball courts on the corners waiting to get hit by the basketballs.(I mean c'mon man who sits on the side of a basketball court in a circle?!!?)
They hang around behind the science quad,on the volleyball courts.

Year 10:
They hang around the science quad and around the canteen area.

They're mostly a mixture of ethnic groups such as Lebanese,Turkish,Afghan,Iraq,Kurdish and so on students.
They seem to get along pretty well but you won't want to fight some of these guys in a fight and i mean that literally -SOME- these guys WILL fight in huge groups and smash the shit out of anyone that they fight who doesn't have backup .

Aussies & other:Their seems to be not many of them...but the ones that are known to me hang around the oval,science quad and in the school buildings.

Year 11,12:
They hang around the science quad,the canteen area,the stairs leading to the Assembly Hall and the stairs leading to the Library.
Rumored to be connected with gangs and other stuff that won't be said here and they're pretty much all about having fun when you see them.
You'll run into them all over the school,you can't miss their green shirts.

If I've put in anything wrong or anything like that please tell me and I'll fix it up.
Back to top Go down
sinan baba
Root M0der@t0r
Root M0der@t0r
sinan baba

PostSubject: Re: The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008   The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:36 am

ufo u rule but uhh bout the yr.8's being pussies and tri hards? man we all in da gangsta shit B.I.B
Back to top Go down
http://www.highschool.co.nr
UFO
M0der@t0r
M0der@t0r
UFO

PostSubject: Re: The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008   The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:04 pm

u didn't see the real bad cunts bit me breda
Back to top Go down
Kanedogg
M0der@t0r
M0der@t0r
Kanedogg

PostSubject: mad   The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:05 pm

UFO how did you come up with all that stuff! its true, no bullshit, wog do hangout around all those areas some do act like hardcunts cuz your the best i swear i'm not bullshittin cheers to ya'll hahaha take care brutha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/taidoki06
Kanedogg
M0der@t0r
M0der@t0r
Kanedogg

PostSubject: Re: The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008   The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:13 pm

oh yh and ive never seen you around where do you hangout
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/taidoki06
masteroblivi
New G
New G
masteroblivi

PostSubject: its me mohammed nabeel   The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:02 pm

wuzup man i have no idia how i found this website lol!
any way man i like what u rote i think u would be the baskitball time
Back to top Go down
UFO
M0der@t0r
M0der@t0r
UFO

PostSubject: Re: The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008   The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:45 am

Thanks boys i write bout what i see no offence to anyone boys and yeah im in year 10 now u probably seen me around on the basketball courts the really tall guy lol hard to miss.
Back to top Go down
UFO
M0der@t0r
M0der@t0r
UFO

PostSubject: Re: The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008   The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:46 am

Oh yeah man and when school starts another ones coming up
Back to top Go down
BIB
Website Owner
Website Owner
BIB

PostSubject: Re: The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008   The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:24 am

Awsome post bro.

Im gonna sticky this
Back to top Go down
https://highschool.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008   The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cliques and Gangs of Parra High ~Year 2008
Page 1 of 1